Do you have a Tradingview account?
You need a FREE Tradingview.com account in order to see the Intraday indicator in your own chart. Click on the link below to create your account. It’s FREE, very easy and can be done in 2 minutes.
Indicator (PRO): Free 7-day trial
- Do you offer a trial period? Yes, you can try all features and tools available on the indicator for 7 days.
- Do you charge for starting trial period? No, We don’t charge for starting trial period. In 7 days after you started the trial period, it will automatically expire and your subscription will be renewed as the paid monthly plan. You will be billed on month-by-month basis, you can check prices here.
Indicator: Free demo
We offer a FREE demo for all users. No need to subscribe on intraday.io. Simply go to your Tradingview charts and search for “Intraday.io (demo)”. The demo is restricted to daily timeframe only. You can check the demo here.
Add the indicator to your chart
- Sign up on Intraday.io
- On Tradingview.com, go to your chart (Bitcoin, Amazon…) and click on Indicators
- Type and search for “Intraday.io”
- Add it to your chart
How does the script work ? (Demo)
- The LONG and SHORT signals are clearly identifiable with colored candlesticks.
- No need to wait for signals. Set sound and email alerts to be notified.
- Find the potential Top and bottom on any interval.
- The intraday script is working on any time interval and any assets (Forex, Crypto…)
- STEP 1: The Intraday indicator gives the LONG/SHORT signals (colored candlesticks + email/sound alerts)
- STEP 2: Validate the signals with the context. (Note: Add Intraday indicator, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Bollinger bands, Stochastics, RSI, moving averages or any other indicators on a higher time interval to analyze the context)
Bitcoin analysis (BTC/USD)
In this demonstration we keep things simple. We added the Intraday indicator/script on a single chart in order to analyse the Bitcoin crack (2018). As you can see, after the few LONG signals, the Intraday script early alerted about a potential reversal market (Top/bottom finder). Even more, the indicator showed us when to short Bitcoin.
- Chart 1: BTC/USD [DAY]
- Blue/Green candlesticks: LONG (Buy)
- Purple/Pink candlesticks: SHORT (Sell)
How to interpret the signals
- Chart 1 : The Intraday indicator/script gives the signal and the perfect timing to enter in position.
- Chart 2 : Validation with general context / momentum. Example : Price cross or bounce on MA20 or MA7 on a bigger timeframe *
- It is essential to implement a methodology before interpreting a buy or sell signal. For example, before market opening you can identify all areas of support and resistance as well as identify whether the market is in trend or range.
- * We strongly advice to understand the context on a higher timeframe.
BTC/USD chart with Intraday script
In this analyse, we have LONG signals (Blue/Green candlesticks), SHORT signals (Purple/Pink candlesticks) and Top/bottom finder alerts. (Click on the image)